KELIMCOONS CONTRACT OF SALE
The following agreement has been made between the following people on the date
of ___________________ Price:$___________
1. A kitten is a lifetime commitment. The buyer accepts
the responsibility of caring for this kitten and providing properly for its
welfare for the entire life of the kitten. This kitten will never be sold,
given away or left at an animal shelter. Our kittens are raised to be part of
the family, and re-homing a kitten/cat should be a desperate last result. If
kitten/cat must be rehomed, breeder must be contacted.
2. The buyer agrees never to allow this kitten outdoors unless leashed and
accompanied by a responsible adult to supervise its freedom for its health and
safety. If this kitten/cat is allowed outdoors all health guarantees are null
3. The buyer agrees never to breed this kitten and to have
it altered prior to 10 months of age. We recommend altering between 6-7 months
of age for females and 7-10 months for males. A certificate or receipt of
spay/neuter by your vet is required. Once we receive the certificate we will
send buyer the kittenís registration papers
4. The buyer agrees never to de-claw this kitten, and understands that
de-clawing is a mutilation and a cruelty that is likely to alter the kitten's
temperament and health.
5. The buyer agrees if any of the above terms are disregarded, that the breeder
may reclaim this kitten without a refund of the purchase price. The buyer agrees
to pay all court costs in Grafton County if this contract is litigated.
6. Buyer must notify breeder of change of phone number or e-mail address.