KELIMCOONS CONTRACT OF SALE
The following agreement has been made between the following people on the date
of ___________________ Price:$___________
1. A kitten is a lifetime commitment. The buyer accepts
the responsibility of caring for this kitten and providing properly for its
welfare for the entire life of the kitten. This kitten will never be sold,
given away or left at an animal shelter. Our kittens are raised to be part of
the family, and re-homing a kitten/cat should be a desperate last result. If
kitten/cat must be rehomed, breeder must be contacted.
2. The buyer agrees never to allow this kitten outdoors
unless leashed and accompanied by a responsible adult to supervise its freedom
for its health and safety. If this kitten/cat is allowed outdoors all health
guarantees are null and void.
3. The buyer agrees never to breed this kitten and to have
it altered prior to 10 months of age. We recommend altering between 6-7 months
of age for females and 7-10 months for males. A certificate or receipt of
spay/neuter by your vet is required. Once we receive the certificate we will
send buyer the kitten’s registration papers
4. The buyer agrees never to de-claw this kitten, and understands that
de-clawing is a mutilation and a cruelty that is likely to alter the kitten's
temperament and health.
5. If any of the above terms are violated, the buyer agrees to pay all court
costs in Grafton County if this contract is litigated.
6. Buyer must notify breeder of change of phone number or e-mail address.